Conference Policies (old)
In order to facilitate interaction between CAGNY members and presenting company management teams, the meal policy is as follows:
- Breakfast is open to members and all registered guests.
- Lunch is open to members only.
- Dinners are open for members plus one adult guest.
Ad hoc Meetings/Events
To preserve the longstanding open and collegial atmosphere of CAGNY, sell-side or otherwise sponsored alternative meals and events are not permitted during the conference. This applies to both equity and credit analysts. Violations may result in revocation of membership privileges.
Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers
As is longstanding policy to preserve equal access and ensure regulatory compliance, CAGNY events are closed to currently employed Investment Banking or Corporate Finance professionals regardless of current or prior affiliation.
CAGNY Media Policy:
- Members of the media must register for the conference by sending an email to Nancy Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members of the media must wear a name badge at all times. Badges are provided by Weston & Associates.
- Members of media are permitted in presentations, but not permitted in the follow-up Q&A room or any breakout rooms.
- Executives may not be “rushed” after their presentation.
- Members of the media may not ask questions in the general sessions.
- Members of the media shall sit in the assigned media area of the general session room.
- Members of the media are allowed to enjoy company sponsored meals and breaks, but must take their food to and eat in the media room.
- No cameras are allowed in the conference center, Mizner Center, unless explicitly approved by a presenting company. Such approval must be shared with Weston prior to the time allowed and specify the dates and times approved.
- CAGNY does not have the space to accommodate press interviews within the conference center itself. Members of the media may prearrange and perform interviews from another approved location within the Resort. All interviews should be restricted to the prearranged area only. Locations to be approved by Weston.
- Broadcasting from the Resort requires prior written consent from the Resort. Weston can assist in securing space and seeking consent.