How much are CAGNY membership dues?
CAGNY membership dues are $400. The membership period runs from November 1 to October 31, and includes attendance at the Conference in February as well as all monthly lunch meetings, which are typically held in New York and feature companies not present at the Conference. You must be a member of CAGNY to attend the February Conference. There is no Conference Registration Fee.
When does the Conference begin?
The Conference begins at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, February 16. 2021.
How do I access the CAGNY Virtual Attendee Hub?
Accessing the Virtual Event:
You must be a CAGNY Member and registered for the event in order to access the Attendee Website
• Please Click Here and log in by entering your First Name, Last Name and Email Address (email used for Registration) at least ten minutes prior to the session start time.
• A Verification Code will be emailed or texted to you within 30 - 60 seconds.
• If you do not receive a verification code, click on the “Didn't receive a code? Try again” link. If you do not receive the code after trying again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tips for a smooth check-in:
• A desktop or laptop computer with a stable internet connection, video, and audio capability is recommended.
• Session start times are all EST and should adjust to your local time zone.
• For best viewing experience we recommend the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari. For attendees viewing on Internet Explorer 11, you may experience lags in streaming. To maximize your attendee hub experience we recommend you do not sign in through your company assigned VPN.
• Ensure that your computer’s camera, microphone, and sound are enabled for your browser and allow permissions to the Cvent Attendee Hub platform.
All formal presentations and extended member-only video breakouts can be viewed in the CAGNY Virtual Attendee Hub. Access to sessions is available five minutes before the start time of each session by clicking the Join button for the session.
Please remember you have to join each presentation session and each video breakout session separately.
Member-only video breakouts include Live Q &A. After joining a session, questions may be submitted to the Moderator in the “Live Q & A” section on the right side of your screen. Please note the question defaults to ask anonymously. Uncheck the box if you want your name associated with the question.
Accessing the App: (Optional)
· From your Mobile Phone or iPad download the app "Cvent Events"
· Open the app and search for the event 2021 CAGNY Virtual Conference
· Click the download button on right
· Login with your First/Last Name & Email Address
· You will be prompted for your Verification Code which will be texted/emailed to you
Who is the contact for Company presentations and production needs?
Marion Consulting & Design
278 Brookview Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27107